Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] clarkmagnuson@gmail.com is offline

Default ****ing good money after bad, Obama Stands by Renewable-Energy Aid After Panel Maker Solyndra’s Failure.

If Obama wants to steal millions of tax dollars for solar panels, not much harm done.

But billions for light rail really gets in the way of the real transportation system.

They tore up obsolete rail road tracks to make room for modern car lanes to the Florida Keys islands in the 1930s.

Now in the 2010's they are tearing up modern car lanes to make room for obsolete rail road tracks in Washington states Mercer Island.

Our economy can recover faster from Obama than our infrastructure will recover from liberal madness.

When ever you are in a traffic jam, there is a liberal to blame.