Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plumbing copper or plastic

On 03/09/2011 21:56, Dean Heighington wrote:
wrote:
In , PeterC
writes

What's the guarantee period on copper pipe?

Not long with the scrap value of copper these days ;-)

I've just been under my floor adding a couple of connections to the
central heating system - I'd completely forgotten the quantity of
disused copper and lead pipes and wires down there. Over the years I've
basically totally re-wired and re-plumbed the house and never got round
to stripping all the old stuff from under the floor. I think that I may
have to do so with current metal prices!

SteveW