Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dean Heighington[_2_] Dean Heighington[_2_] is offline

Default Wall gromits for cables in to walls

"Pete" wrote:
wrote in message ...

Neee nawwww neee naaaw spelling police hehe

Your right it is, slap on my wrist it just goes to show being a massive
Wallace and Gromit fan has influenced my spelling.

Back on to the subject I saw a sky van locally and asked and he said they
use silicone of some sort to fill holes now as its cheaper.

I must have got to him before you and cleaned him out of 'Gromits'
--
What else are opposable thumbs for? Get to me at
masterfix{at}btinternet{dot}com