Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete[_17_] Pete[_17_] is offline

Default Wall gromits for cables in to walls

wrote in message ...
Pete wrote:

I contemplated stalking sky vans from the above suggestions ..... buuuut
had a butchers on ebay and found some double ones under the search of
wall
tidy and wall grommit.

Thats for all the excellent ideas.

As a general comment on this whole thread (and the Subject isn't the
correct spelling grommet?

I blame it all on Wallace and Gromit! (I hope I've spelled that right).

Oh, my dictionary does give grummet as an alternative.

Neee nawwww neee naaaw spelling police hehe

Your right it is, slap on my wrist it just goes to show being a massive
Wallace and Gromit fan has influenced my spelling.

Back on to the subject I saw a sky van locally and asked and he said they
use silicone of some sort to fill holes now as its cheaper.