Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall gromits for cables in to walls

On Sat, 03 Sep 2011 11:35:52 +0100, tinnews wrote:

Pete wrote:

I contemplated stalking sky vans from the above suggestions .....
buuuut I had a butchers on ebay and found some double ones under the
search of wall tidy and wall grommit.

Thats for all the excellent ideas.

As a general comment on this whole thread (and the Subject isn't the
correct spelling grommet?

I blame it all on Wallace and Gromit! (I hope I've spelled that right).

Oh, my dictionary does give grummet as an alternative.

Yes, I was going to make some comment about wall mounted claymation dogs,
but was lacking a round tuit.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org