Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Leaking Amerigas Propane Tank,--Amazing Service

I'll write this really, really slow. Ready?

The other poster said that the propane company he mentioned
was short weighting the twenty pound "nominal" tanks by one
pound. The math illustrates that 80% fill is 16 pounds. I'll
write it on the chalk board: 20 x 0.80 = 16. Therefore, a
short weight tank would have 15 pounds in a 16 pound tank.

I'm sorry you didn't understand what I so clearly wrote.
Stay after class, and clean erasers.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Robert Green" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message

As I understand, they are limited to 80% fill, which means
15 pounds in a 16 pounder. Still, comes up short.

Ah! I am beginning to see why some of your economic and
statistical
comments (like your claim that the unemployment rate was 4%
when Obama took
office) are mathematically suspect, comrade.

80% of 16 lbs is not 15 lbs.

--
Bobby G.