Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default In-car video camera?

I don't know about that but I am aware that most modern cars seem to have
the equiv of a black box flight recorder that can give all the parameters
of the vehicle when it crashed, including air bags etc.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Simon Cee" wrote in message
Had a crash on Monday, thankfully a fairly minor one. Driver pulled
out of side road without looking, and I have a few witnesses so I'm
hoping the claim process should be so straightforward.

Trying to describe events to the insurance company is a bit of a
nightmare however, so I was wondering if there are any cheap and easy
to use cameras that can record an entire days travelling [up to
4hrs?]. Ideally battery-powered, and with a decent endurance. Just in
case similar happens again it would make the whole process a lot more
straightforward plus we seem to be "blessed" with a loss of fraudulent
cash for crash scams around here recently, so that would help protect
against these cowboys.

TIA