Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Wall gromits for cables in to walls

Most of the commercial guys, ie Sky and Virgin seem to use their squirtable
gunge for this sort of thing. Silicone elastomer I think is the correct
term, but I prefer gunge, as the few times I've tried to use it it gets
everwhere.

Brian

--
Brian Gaff -
in the display name may be lost.
"Pete" wrote in message
I've run an aerial and sky lead lead through a plasterboard wall from
living room to bedroom and the hole is a little unsightly, I'm not sure
what you call it but I was after some kind of double gromit ? to feed the
cable in to to look neater ?

On the otherside I have ordered a white plastic face socket doodah with a
connection for sky and an aerial so that end will look tidy.

Any advice welcomed

thanks