Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.autos.toyota,alt.machines.cnc,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.boats

Default Latino Groups: Aztlan War In Next Five Years

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 14:23:08 -0500, "
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 11:05:41 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Fri, 02 Sep 2011 08:48:47 -0500, "
wrote:

Why not prosecute both the illegals and the employers who hire them?

Because prosecuting illegals would be an impossible task.

And under current law...prosecuting most of the employers is an
impossible task.

Under the current administration, finding a job is an impossible task. So?

Only if one sits on ones ass and tries to find a job similar to the one
one just lost. I know quite a number of people who have started their
own businesses in the last year..and are doing Ok.

I work in manufacturing. I repair machinery in machine shops all over
Sot. California.

Ive seen shops stocked to the gills....60-80 people...all shareing 20 SS
numbers. And the employers have no recourse to checking them out.

If they have no recourse, why haven't they?

Because they had no recourse in checking them out.

Balloney. SSNs are trivial to check.

You arent very smart..are you?

You're not making any sense Gunner.

Lets say we have a business where 50 people share 15 SS numbers.

We call the hotline and are told its a valid number.
Lets say we manage to find out who it belongs to..and its none of those
50 people.
Its ILLEGAL to fire them for this. When you discuss it with them and
discuss your concerns...they simply get a puzzled look on their faces
and say..they will check into it..perhaps they were wrong and will check
at home with their paperwork.

That night..they go down to McCarther Park, and buy a New SS card for
$25 and bring it back to work the next day and they show it to you..and
you enter it...and all is good until the goverment sends you a letter
in 2-4 yrs about that bad number....and then they go through the same
cycle again..and again..and again.

Ive seen it in at least 10 shops here in So Cal. Management finally gave
up and simply changed the numbers to whatever they were given
periodicly. After all..the people were making them money..werent
causing them any problems ..and they WERE following the movements
provided by law.

Shrug

Gunner