Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Wall gromits for cables in to walls

On 02/09/2011 22:38, Pete wrote:
"Tim wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

wrote:
On Sep 2, 6:39 pm, wrote:
I've run an aerial and sky lead lead through a plasterboard wall
from living room to bedroom and the hole is a little unsightly, I'm
not sure what you call it but I was after some kind of double gromit
? to feed the cable in to to look neater ?

On the otherside I have ordered a white plastic face socket doodah
with a connection for sky and an aerial so that end will look tidy.

Use a cooker cable outlet.

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/BG979.html

That's an expensive faceplate:-)

When my parents went SkyPlus my Dad was expecting a nice faceplate with 2
sat connectors and 2 TV connectors. He got a white faceplate with 4 holes
drilled in it and no extra joints in the cable.

Are these the Sky ones mentioned earlier?

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MXCBW.html

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MXCEC.html

is more the normal "covers a typical sky installers SDS wall divot"
plate! ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.