Posted to uk.d-i-y
mark mark is offline

Default In-car video camera?

On Sep 2, 7:19*pm, Simon Cee wrote:
Had a crash *on Monday, thankfully a fairly minor one. Driver pulled
out of side road without looking, and I have a few witnesses *so I'm
hoping the claim process should be so straightforward.

Trying to describe events to the insurance company is a bit of a
nightmare however, so I was wondering if there are any cheap and easy
to use cameras that can record an entire days travelling [up to
4hrs?]. Ideally battery-powered, and with a decent endurance. Just in

I believe Roadhawk is the one of the more popular ones in the haulage
industry.
http://www.roadhawk.co.uk/