Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wall gromits for cables in to walls

On 02/09/2011 21:10, Steve Walker wrote:
On 02/09/2011 19:22, Dean Heighington wrote:
wrote:
I've run an aerial and sky lead lead through a plasterboard wall from
living
room to bedroom and the hole is a little unsightly, I'm not sure what
you
call it but I was after some kind of double gromit ? to feed the
cable in to
to look neater ?

On the otherside I have ordered a white plastic face socket doodah
with a
connection for sky and an aerial so that end will look tidy.

Any advice welcomed

thanks

Next time you see a sky installers van, stick around and ask the
installer
for a handful of his cable gromits. They do single and dual cable ones in
White plastic and you can't get them anywhere else.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/interior-h...ack-of-5/33725

SteveW

Oops, sorry, just noticed that you said double!

SteveW