Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Wall gromits for cables in to walls

Owain wrote:
On Sep 2, 6:39 pm, "Pete" wrote:
I've run an aerial and sky lead lead through a plasterboard wall
from living room to bedroom and the hole is a little unsightly, I'm
not sure what you call it but I was after some kind of double gromit
? to feed the cable in to to look neater ?

On the otherside I have ordered a white plastic face socket doodah
with a connection for sky and an aerial so that end will look tidy.

Use a cooker cable outlet.

http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/BG979.html

That's an expensive faceplate:-)

When my parents went SkyPlus my Dad was expecting a nice faceplate with 2
sat connectors and 2 TV connectors. He got a white faceplate with 4 holes
drilled in it and no extra joints in the cable.

--
Adam