Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rehash please - best non-gas generators

You are insulting, in addition to being insulting. I invite
the other members of the list to join with me in a group
plonk.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message

What you're forgetting is that 70% of the people out there
have no
idea what a generator should cost. They've never had
anything to do
with a portable generator. So they are the "suckers" in
your free
market. They are in a situation where they can't research
prices, no
stores open, no power for the computer, no internet. They
have no
idea $1500 is a complete rip off.

Besides, you right wing nut jobs are all the same, don't
regulate
anything, until you get burned personally. Then you
suddenly are
concerned. "How did the goverment let that happen to me?