Posted to alt.home.repair
G. Morgan[_8_] G. Morgan[_8_] is offline

Default Leaking Amerigas Propane Tank,--Amazing Service

wrote:

On Aug 31, 3:06*pm, G. Morgan wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Older style switches can make a spark, which can ignite
propane vapors. BOOM!

Outdoors? *Highly unlikely.

Did you miss the part in the OP where the operator DID NOT UNDERSTAND
the situation?

No, I overestimated her understanding of it. I would think anyone with
half a clue would get '20 lb. tank' and 'gas grill'.

Amerigas deals primarily in large propane tanks for household and
industrial use. She was following standard procedure for a HOUSEHOLD
GAS LEAK.

Which makes one wonder why he called them instead of the store he bought
the grill from.