Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default SHARP TV, CA10 chassis - lights on, no-one home

This Tv (a CRT SHARP 63DS-05SN), when started form cold, will
sometimes work normally, but mostly you get the EHT and heaters on, no
audio and a blank raster. raising the SCREEN gives the expected
greenish raster with retrace lines. Looks like a micro /EEPROM fault,
yet the green LED flashes when the remote is pressed, which I woudn't
expect.

The psu secondary apparently supplies two 5v lines, one being for
standby, and 5v ends up at Q2400 and Q2401 before going to the ICs. I
intend to check this supply

Anyone seen this before?