Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default Leaking Amerigas Propane Tank,--Amazing Service

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:39:28 -0500, G. Morgan
wrote:

SMS wrote:

She started advising me to not use any light switches,

Why?

Because all she heard was "leaking propane" and didn't want his house
to look like this;
http://mohawkvalley.ynn.com/content/...ion-released/?

Better to err on the side of caution, I say. No matter how many
times it is said, folks can be pretty dumb. it was reported that the
folks living in this house had been complaining to the landlord for
some time about a gas leak.

If it was me-- it would have been one call to the landlord. An hour
later I'd have been calling to propane provider and/or fire
department.

Jim