Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default pressure washer recommendation

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:28:21 -0700 (PDT), kansascats
wrote:

I'm somewhat in the market for a good pressure washer. It would be
for my around-the-home/yard/farm usage -- car wash, deck wash, siding
wash (in prep for caulk and paint). For as much as the painters are
estimating them doing the wash I'm thinking I can buy a decent washer,
do it myself, and have it for the next go-around. All thoughts
welcome.

I bought an Ex-Cell brand about 20 years ago. 5hp B&S gas engine with
a brass "Cat Pump". The thing is still humming right along.

Look for and buy a PW with a brass pump.