Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Airman quits job, says Obama's birth certificate is fake

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:29:06 +0700, john B.
wrote:

After all a federal judge wouldn't have dismissed the case unless
there was something fishy going on, would he?

Cheers,

John B.

Provided, that is :-)
Cheers,

John B.

Read the comments section.....

http://patriotupdate.com/11598/judge...ecurity-number

Sounds like Ed and Jonnie will not do too well in the upcoming Great
Cull.

Shrug.

No loss.

Gunner

The judge ruled "with prejudice" because the documents that Orly produced to
support her case are fraudulent. That could get her disbarred or behind
bars.

Likewise, the SS# stuff is fraudulent, and has been filled with documented
misstatements from the beginning. Obama was underage when he was supposedly
working (13 or 14) in Hawaii. If he was working, it was under the table,
without a SS#.

The birthers will keep cooking up phony stories, Gunner will keep cutting
and pasting them, and so on, because they need these stories to justify
their sorry existence.

If you spent half that time clearing up your military record, Gunner, you'd
have VA coverage and be less of a parasite on society. But that wouldn't
satisfy your emotional need to be justified in what you have called your
many "mistakes."

Carry on. I've never had to hide out from myself, so I don't know what
emotional nightmare you may be going through. You really aren't doing any
harm and you probably couldn't if you wanted to.

--
Ed Huntress