Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electrical Question

Just reset the group, and downloaded the messages, again.
Will go back and read your original post.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rev Daisy Mae Johnson"
wrote in message
b.com...
I, Rev Daisy Mae Johnson, never mentionioned anything about
a weedwhacker.

But you, Stormin Mormon, stated that
"The 12 gage cord is only needed if the generator is being
used on full power. "
which is untrue.

You, Stormon Mormon, need to reread my original post.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message ...
I'd like some evidence that a 14 ga extension cord (she
didn't mention buying several cords) is any way inadequate
for a weed whacker.

Since you say I'm wrong, prove it.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Rev Daisy Mae Johnson"
wrote in
message
eb.com...
Bzzzzzzttttt! Wrong answer but thanks for playing.

The minimum wire gage required is a function of extension
cord length AND current flow.

"Stormin Mormon"
wrote
in message ...