Mark

Default Anyone use CAD software to design projects?

Tom Watson wrote:

Mark wrote:

Also I've said it befo Cad inhibits creativity. I imagine 3d Cad would be
more detrimental.

That's really stoopid, so we'll just pass right on by.

Tom, it's spelled stupid.

No, Tom, it's not stupid but maybe it is too broad of statement.

CAD allows the design and production of more complicated and intricate items,
but they also look less natural, and more bland.

Or am I the only one who has noticed this?

--

Mark

N.E. Ohio

Never argue with a fool, a bystander can't tell you apart. (S. Clemens, A.K.A.
Mark Twain)

When in doubt hit the throttle. It may not help but it sure ends the suspense.
(Gaz, r.moto)