Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jeff Urban Jeff Urban is offline

Default Tektronix 7603

"This is the reason so many have left the group for greener pastures.
They got tired of whiny jerks like you. "

You know a hell of alot about me out of one post. I am a whiney
jerk ?

Interesting assessment. You know what, I don't need that or any other
Tektroniks, or any other type of bull**** equipment like that. Gimme
my P2P, PC and good soundcard. I'll throw the ****ing Tektronix out on
the treelawn after a treatment with the hammer. No problem.

Was that your goal ? Hope so, so you can be proud of yourself. And,
this little self help group here, help your self. Yuo DON'T want me to
lift a finger, now.

Tell Jim Yanik I am sorry, I'll see him at the NRA meeting. The rest
of you, go **** yourselves.

Fukt if I have to sign this, you knopw who the **** I am.