Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Airman quits job, says Obama's birth certificate is fake

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:05:54 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 07:50:24 +0700, john B.
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 05:44:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 19:14:27 +0700, john B.
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:09:34 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 13:21:34 +0700, john B.
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 02:32:10 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 08:08:14 +0700, john B.
wrote:

And that is the point. Until removed from office OBama is still
president and (if you were in the service you know this) the S/Sgt
swore to follow the orders of the president and officers placed over
him (the Sgt.).

Cheers,

John B.

So you would continue to work for the murderer, despite having seen him
commit his crime(s) until the moment he is convicted in court.

Interesting your standards...or lack of them.

Gunner

That is a nice try at an end-run but a lot of faulty logic there.

Firstly, did the Sgt. "SEE" Obama commit a crime? Nope. Have you seen
Obama commit a crime? Nope. Has anyone seen Obama commit a crime?
Nope.

As for Obama's birth certificate, or lack thereof is, I might mention
that you, gunner, have been challenged a number of times to provide a
copy of your DD 2 14 as proof that you really were in the military,
which you have so far refused to do.... it seems illogical, at best,
to challenge Obama to do something that you refuse to do.

Cheers,

John B.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ama+birth+cert

As for challenging the Obamassiah...Im not the President of the US...a
person REQUIRED to be a Natural Born Citizen before becoming president.

Feel free to browse around the above link.

VBG

Gunner

So... We are to believe that Obama won't show his birth certificate
because he is a liar and a cheat... and gunner won't show his DD 2 14
because......

Because Im not President.

Was there any other questions?

I see. So if you are not president you don't need to tell the
truth..... Interesting moral code.
Cheers,

John B.

Correct. As Democrats prove each and every day. If its good enough for
the average Demonrat Congress Critter...its good enough for the
lumpinprolitariat. Right?

Now about that single upmost criteria that the President must have on
his side...being a Natural Born Citizen. NO other governmental
individual has that hanging over his head.

And you simply blow it off with a wift of your hand and a shrug of your
shoulders.

You vote Democrat..dontcha?

Gunner

Bad guess. I don't vote democrat.

But more to the point, since you confirm that you believe it is
perfectly acceptable for anyone but the president to tell lies, the
question arises, "can we believe gunner?" the answer seems to be, from
his own statement, no.

Thus, as gunner has confirmed that there is no reason for him to tell
the truth is there any reason to believe his stories about the
president's birth certificate?

Nope.

Cheers,

John B.

Odd then that you wholly believe the verbal utterances of a Democrat,
but consider the postings from me..to be lies.

And yet you have no evidence one way or another to doubt what Ive
posted..but the evidence against Obama is large and overpowering.

VBG

Doesnt speak well for your powers of observation, determination or lack
of bias .....does it?

VBG

Gunner

See? there you go again.

You said that as you weren't the president that as a member of the
lumpenproletariat there was no reason to tell the truth.

I said as you had made that statement then was there any reason to
believe anything you have said.

Now you get all upset and go yammering on about believing the
utterance of a democrat....

Not the "utterance of a democrat". the utterance of a gunner.

Cheers,

John B.