Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
funkyoldcortina wrote:
Undoubtedly. But unlike smoking, alcohol can be enjoyed in moderation
without affecting anyone else, and without becoming addicted.

Where did you get the idea that *all* smokers are addicted to it?

Its proven that it is an addictive drug.
What makes you think it is not addictive and that smokers aren't addicted.
Do you think they would harm themselves if they weren't addicted?
What sort of mental problem do self harmers have?
Maybe you think smokers need to be sectioned if they aren't addicted?

I remember the daytime TV when a spokes person from the tobacco industry
stated "Of course cigarettes aren't addictive, I have given up several
times". It made me laugh at how stupid he was.