Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
dennis@home wrote:
Given it's possible to provide a safe working environment for those
handling much more dangerous gases etc than smoke, it doesn't take too
much thought to realise you could make filtered smoking areas.

So the barmaid is going to wear a face mask with filters and possibly an
air supply?

Why would a barmaid ever have to enter the dedicated smoking area?

So who is going to collect the glasses and do general supervision as need in
a pub?

And the smokers are going to pay more for their drinks to pay for this?

Perhaps you've not noticed the numbers of pubs that have close since the
smoking ban? And of those that haven't, the numbers who have provided
heated spaces outside for smokers?

I know of none that have provided heated areas for smokers, not that i look
for them.

One such did so by removing the kid's
play area...

That's good, we wouldn't want kids being exposed to that nasty habit.

There are easier solutions, like giving up the addiction.

Do get a life, Dennis.

I have one, smoke free too.
I don't have any addictions to anything.
I suspect that some people are just going to get addicted to things more
easily than those that don't want to be addicts.