Posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y

Default Blowing Neighbours smell away

In article ,
funkyoldcortina wrote:
Where did you get the idea that *all* smokers are addicted to it?

It is so easy to become chemically addicted to nicotine that anyone who
smokes more than a few cigarettes for a short period of time undoubtedly
*is* addicted.

That doesn't mean they *have* to smoke every 15 minutes as you imply. I've
never been able to smoke at my actual work and it's never bothered me. In
exactly the same way as plenty enjoy their alcohol but can wait until
after work before indulging.

--
*Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.