Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Airman quits job, says Obama's birth certificate is fake

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 09:55:49 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
.. .
snip-

Odd then that you wholly believe the verbal utterances of a Democrat,
but consider the postings from me..to be lies.

And yet you have no evidence one way or another to doubt what Ive
posted..but the evidence against Obama is large and overpowering.

VBG

Gunner,
The real problem is that the evidence *isn't* overpowering. What it
appears to be, and most likely is ------is typical political
bull****---whereby those with an agenda hope to discredit those with which
they don't agree. That's why it borders on the impossible for anyone,
including you, to be properly advised. You can't sort what is truth from
fiction, just as my neighbor can't sort what is truth from fiction---but
each of you support what you *want* to believe, for what ever reason.
That doesn't make it true----and indications are that the situation with
Obama certainly aren't. I don't buy the argument that a judge wouldn't
want to be responsible for his ouster-----and, in fact, would think that it
would be a feather in the cap of any judge that did, indeed, dispose of a
person that had fraudulently wrangled a position of power in the government.

Any yet Obama remains our president.

I wonder why?

Harold

Your opinion is noted.

As is the fact that the Whitehouse has released an obviously fraudulant
birth cert..and the Department of Records in Hawaii has admitted there
is no birth cert..and then claimed it cant be shown without the
permission of the person named on it.

If the Obama released an actual birth cert..why cant the original be
examined by a non partisan group of experts?

But go ahead and straddle that fence while keeping your blindered eyes
on the horizon. If it works for you...it works for you.

Now..Ive got a nice big lake in Arizona Id be really happy to sell you
cheap. Its called Lake Atlantis and Ill sell it to you for a pitance.
But only to you because you are a man of obvious distinction.

As for ignoring the possiblity of a major ..a monumental crime having
been committed involving fraud, forgery, the death of innocents and the
decimation of our nation...hey..thats up to you.

Just be careful that fence doesnt rub your nuts raw.

Gunner

--
"The danger to America is not Barack Obama but a citizenry
capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency.