Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default Airman quits job, says Obama's birth certificate is fake

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
snip-

Odd then that you wholly believe the verbal utterances of a Democrat,
but consider the postings from me..to be lies.

And yet you have no evidence one way or another to doubt what Ive
posted..but the evidence against Obama is large and overpowering.

VBG

Gunner,
The real problem is that the evidence *isn't* overpowering. What it
appears to be, and most likely is ------is typical political
bull****---whereby those with an agenda hope to discredit those with which
they don't agree. That's why it borders on the impossible for anyone,
including you, to be properly advised. You can't sort what is truth from
fiction, just as my neighbor can't sort what is truth from fiction---but
each of you support what you *want* to believe, for what ever reason.
That doesn't make it true----and indications are that the situation with
Obama certainly aren't. I don't buy the argument that a judge wouldn't
want to be responsible for his ouster-----and, in fact, would think that it
would be a feather in the cap of any judge that did, indeed, dispose of a
person that had fraudulently wrangled a position of power in the government.

Any yet Obama remains our president.

I wonder why?

Harold