Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Microwave oven diode bad?

JeffM wrote:

Spamm Trappe wrote:
Since there obviously lacking, their ought to be continuing education
classes where illiterates can improve they're language skills.

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
Since you want to point out typos, it's 'their language skills',
jackass.

Interesting that you dindn't mention the other 2
purposeful misuses among there/their/they're
Satire is wasted on some people.

One was enough. I made my mistakes from not enough sleep, for
months. Some days I'm in so much pain that I just don't give a damn.
Neither does my VA doctor, who thinks that the medication for diabetic
neuropathy is a real pain killer. He informed me that I was already on
'A very high dosage of pain killers'.