Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default In the credit where credit is due department (was Ping EdHuntress. Howzit?)

My 5HP (that's imaginary sears HP) wet/dry vacuum sucks very well. It
gets the floor practically dry. Someday, however, I need to make a
quick-drain valve for it so I can empty its 16 gallon tank into the
sump pit rather than lifting it (a bucketfull at a time) into the
utility sink.

My Friedrich 70 pint dehumidifier. It just works

My wife, who finally got me to get everything off the floor before the
storm.

The Subaru engine on my generator. It starts on the third pull EVERY
time. It's getting an oil change this week.

My neighbors, who were all pretty good to each other this week. And,
as an aside, Jack Daniels "Gentleman Jack," without which, maybe a
couple of the neighbors would have been somewhat less enjoyable
company.

Lastly, and I really thought I'd choke before ever saying this, Chris
Christie has done a pretty good job so far handling this. There are
precious few things we agree on, but this week, he kept politics out
of it and just did his job. And I appreciate that. I'll go back to
beating him up soon enough, I expect.