Puff Griffis

Default First career, last career

Several places on the net have violin's in kit form along with =
directions of course on the tools needed and proper construction. If I =
where you I would start this way. That is of course if there was no =
Luthier around to get to know for help.
Puff

"Howard" wrote in message =
My first career was playing my violin with the El Paso Symphony.
=20
I would like my last career to be *making* violins. I have only the
rudiments of a shop, and some hand tools.
=20
So, what could I do to move incrementally toward my goal of making
wooden acoustic musical instruments? I have a budget of maybe $1000
per year.
=20

http://freshcoffee.opportunity.com
http://freshjava.opportunity.com