Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default ALDI

Timothy Murphy wrote:

I found this thread interesting,
but I can't think what the device could be used for.
Could someone give a couple of examples?

Retrieving items dropped into parts of cars where they should not be -
eg dropping screws into an inlet manifold.

Inspecting difficult to reach locations, for example on one of my cars
it is very difficult to reach/see the connector for the throttle body
sensor without dismantling a large amount of other stuff. Being able to
inspect the connector to decide if the dismantling was necessary would
be useful.

There are also many voids in my home that need occasional inspection for
signs of deterioration such as water ingress.

If you can't see a need for one, you obviously don't need one.