Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold & Susan Vordos Harold & Susan Vordos is offline

Default Airman quits job, says Obama's birth certificate is fake

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
snip----
They have managed to persuade people like you..middle America that it
really doesnt mean much if he actually wasnt there legally...but they
are the same people who have tried to show that the 2nd Amendment doesnt
mean what it says..for 60 yrs. So dont try to blow comforting smoke up
my ass....facts are indeed facts..no matter how much some wish they were
something else.

The real problem is being overlooked. That's the fact that virtually
everything that has been alleged hasn't been proven. Sure, you can
provides sites that bolster your position, but what about those that don't?
I didn't see any links included that would, yet I know they exist. What
that does (for me) is give me cause to look upon EVERYTHING that is alleged
to be untrue. I'm not able to sort things (nor are you), so I simply
ignore them. I am not in Obama's camp, no more than I was in Bush's camp.
Because I am ignorant of the truth, and know that I can't arrive at the
truth, I leave it alone. I did not vote for Obama. I also did not vote
for Bush. (Yes, I voted!).

The shortsightedness that appears to escape those that continue to beat to
death issues that have long since been abandoned is that it kills their
credibility. They will not be swayed, not by any amount of proof. It is a
waste of time to even attempt an understanding. They are single minded and
are not interested in the truth----they are interested in supporting their
position---nothing more---even if they are wrong. I do not look upon
people like that as being patriots. It becomes more and more apparent that
their actions accomplish little aside from keeping our entire society off
balance. Many would prefer the nation to fail than to admit they were
wrong. As I said, Obama can't win this one, but I'll be damned if I'll
contribute to his losing.

The previous paragraph should send a resounding message to you, Gunner. You
know that I am a friend---I do not say unkind things about you, not to your
face, and not behind your back. I have witnessed a never ending attack
upon you by several individuals (on RCM), many of which have asked you to
provide evidence of the things you claim (in reference to your personal
life---that you don't pay taxes, that you didn't serve in the military as
you claim, etc.. I'm sure you get the point). Hardly the same as a guy
that is president, but the principle is the same. Why should Obama respond
any differently than the way you choose to respond?

Do I think any the less of you because of the unfounded allegations leveled?
Of course not------and I still consider myself to be your friend.

Well, friend, I can't allow you to taint my thoughts about our president.
I remain neutral, waiting for the truth to be revealed. That isn't going to
happen by making accusations, then finding a web site somewhere that
supports the allegation. That's the sad truth about the net. You can find
supportive comments about anything you choose--including the flat earth.

Harold