Posted to rec.windsurfing,rec.woodworking,sci.chem,sci.lang,sci.math
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz is offline

Default $50,000 for KILLING AMERICAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr and Dick Cheney like PIGS

In , on 08/28/2011
at 12:46 AM, "
said:

Normally true, But I follow tea party web posts and this one sounds
just like some of them.anyway hope it is just a nutcase who does not
act on his impulses.

I hope that it is a nutcase who gets belly shot while unsuccessfully
trying to act on his[1] impulses.

[1] Gender neutral. I won't even try to guess whether s/h/it is
male, female or other.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT http://patriot.net/~shmuel

reply to