Posted to rec.woodworking
skeez skeez is offline

Default $50,000 for KILLING AMERICAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr and Dick Cheney like PIGS

On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:03:59 -0400, "
wrote:

You have made my point "skeez".I drive a GMC 1 ton with a big American
Engine.I also voted for ME (write in) as neither candidate was worth
anything.

Lennn

"skeez" wrote in message news
On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 00:46:50 -0400, "
wrote:

Normally true, But I follow tea party web posts and this one sounds just
like some of them.anyway hope it is just a nutcase who does not act on his
impulses.

Lenn

You sir are full of ****! I am a member and follow the TP sites and
have never seen any posting such as this ****. sounds like you've been
watchin the leftist news channels. you realy should broaden your
horrizons. bet you voted for Oblunder and drive a prius too dont
ya....

skeez
[who almost never posts to this kind of trash], it had to be said.

"willshak" wrote in message
news:VtWdneIMx9buIMTTnZ2dnUVZ_j2dnZ2d@supernews. com...

wrote the following:
I have already forwarded this to the proper authorities. it is a federal
crime to advocate the murder of a federal official (several on this list
are currently serving) .Probably just a tea party nutcase but you never
know.

Nut cases like this have no political affiliation.

you realy don't know what the TP is all about do you? If you do a
little research with an open mind you will likely find that WE are NOT
radicals nor are WE terrorists. we only want our gov. to be limited to
the power afforded them under the constitution. Washington is out of
control and needs to be reined in. We do NOT advocate the contents of
the original post.

skeez