Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] lennn99@teranews.com is offline

Default $50,000 for KILLING AMERICAN TERRORISTS George Bush Jr and Dick Cheney like PIGS

You have made my point "skeez".I drive a GMC 1 ton with a big American
Engine.I also voted for ME (write in) as neither candidate was worth
anything.

Lennn

"skeez" wrote in message news
On Sun, 28 Aug 2011 00:46:50 -0400, "
wrote:

Normally true, But I follow tea party web posts and this one sounds just
like some of them.anyway hope it is just a nutcase who does not act on his
impulses.

Lenn

You sir are full of ****! I am a member and follow the TP sites and
have never seen any posting such as this ****. sounds like you've been
watchin the leftist news channels. you realy should broaden your
horrizons. bet you voted for Oblunder and drive a prius too dont
ya....

skeez
[who almost never posts to this kind of trash], it had to be said.

"willshak" wrote in message
om...

wrote the following:
I have already forwarded this to the proper authorities. it is a federal
crime to advocate the murder of a federal official (several on this list
are currently serving) .Probably just a tea party nutcase but you never
know.

Nut cases like this have no political affiliation.