Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Manual for ever gun on earth?

On 8/27/2011 3:58 PM, Richard wrote:
http://stevespages.com/page7b.htm

Hot Damn! Just what I needed. I've been looking for a part for a FEG
PA-63 for over a year. I knew I lost something when doing a field strip,
but I didn't know what it was. Now I know it was a slide lock spring.
It's just a dinky piece of metal with a bend in it that locks the slide
back. I lost it and never could find out what the hell it was or what it
did. Now, not only do I know what it was and what it does but I know
where to get a replacement. Thanks for the info. I really wanted that
PA-63 as a gun instead of just a paper weight.

Hawke