Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default OT - Anyone planning to evacuate from Irene?

Ed Huntress wrote:

(...)

Thanks, Winston. The velocity is down but the path still looks really bad.
We have around 20 hours to go, from the predictions.

I checked my big freezer and see that I'd overestimated the fish supply.
It's maybe 20 - 30 pounds now. We've been eating fish but I haven't been
fishing.

The blues are ready for crab bait, anyway. You can't freeze those suckers
more than a few weeks before they lose their flavor. Stripers, on the other
hand, will keep.

Propane grill, striped bass, beverage of choice
all in the same place at the same time.

Coincidence? I Think Not!

Irene is late with her right turn though.
Looks like we shall know much more by tomorrow
afternoon. Now sending 'safety waves' in your
direction.

--Winston