Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default OT - Anyone planning to evacuate from Irene?

On Aug 27, 7:52*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

Aha. We have mandatory evacuations all up the Jersey Shore now. Gov.
Christie, in his charming way, said "Get the hell out, now! It's too late to
work on your tan! g

He has such a way with words...

Actually, this was the first time that Christie said something that I
didn't feel like putting my fist through the TV. Perhaps his bruatal
way will actually reach some people who otherwise would have stayed.
Don't get me wrong - people who stay put in spite of the rather dire
situation deserve to drown, but you can be sure that we'll send in the
national guard or something of the sort to rescue them, putting the
rescuers at risk and spending our tax money. So, Christie saying
yesterday, "It's 4:30 in the afternoon. You've gotten all the tan you
are going to get. It's time to get off the beach. Now." Was OK with
me.

I'll go back to hating every word that comes out of the Fat ****'s
mouth on Monday.