Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

wrote in message

stuff snipped

RG facts are much harder to ferret out.

It's not silence you here, it's the empty sound of your own skull.

Ah, Chet. You've once again proven Green's Law. "When you seek to

insult
someone else's intelligence, you will most likely reveal your own
ignorance." And you did it in a single sentence. Bravo. It's almost as
elegant as writing "Your stupid."

It's "You're stupid", stupid. ;-)

Geez. Reread what I wrote. I can't believe that went over your head.
Whoosh!

Thanks for making my day and confirming Green's law.

...and Skitt's.

Any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error
itself

Well, yes, but only as far as you're concerned. You should be embarrassed
by not realizing I was comparing Chet's insult with the sine qua non of
self-reflecting insults: "Your stupid." It's elegant because it expresses
the sentiment of Green's Law (that insults will often contain embarrasing
mistakes) in the fewest words possible. I was sure a blind man could see it
with a cane. I guess I'll have to w-r-i-t-e m-o-r-e s-l-o-w-l-y
next time.

And I thought you were the smart one of the bunch. I'm sorry, but HeyBub
gets his crown back as Conservative Speaker of House (Repair Group). No,
wait. That humor's too complicated. Someone will come back and say "It's
Alt.Home.Repair." Sheesh.

Welcome to the floor, Mr. Speaker HeyBub. Better grab your gavel before KRW
pawns it for beer money. (-:

--
Bobby G.