Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
On 08/26/11 12:10 pm, Robert Green wrote:

I'm not going to do your research, but it happens regularly
in the Democrat controlled state of California. Medical
care, and gosh knows what else.

It's not his research to do. You made the bogus claim:

"Dems take my money by force so they can give it to illegals."

Perce neatly refuted your assertions by pointing out as an alien, he
couldn't even qualify for a tax credit.

In fact it wasn't a tax credit: it was a "get this work done free if you
qualify" deal -- "qualifying" including both income and citizenship tests.

My bad. Thanks for the correction.

Even so, the idea that the money is "taken by force" is still pretty
ludicrous. AFAIK, it's all done quite legally through the tax laws and not
"by force." Don't like those laws, run for office and change them.

It's like all the other sound-bite slogans like the Community Reinvestment
Act caused the meltdown or the birther nonsense. Drill down deep enough and
the bizarre claims disintegrate.

--
Bobby G.