Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TV aerial gizmo

Anonymous wrote:

Too true.

Case in point, "My Mother The Car", starring Dick Van Dyke's brother,
Jerry.

Loved that show, watched every episode, hated that it only ran one
year... but I was young and stupid, I guess. Supposedly it's been
deemed the second-worst show of all time, right behind the Jerry
Springer Show (Really? A family-oriented, fun show about a talking car
is only barely better than _Springer_, evil-incarnate himself? Really?

Jerry Van Dyke was never the Mayor of Cincinnati, Ohio.