Posted to alt.home.repair
Higgs Boson[_2_] Higgs Boson[_2_] is offline

Default plastic condom of waterproof earphone falls down easy

On Aug 26, 2:29*pm, Evan wrote:
On Aug 26, 4:35*am, "Erhy" erhard _ glueck _

wrote:
Hello,
I have bought an Oregon MP120 waterproof Player with earphones,
which have condoms of plasticized PVC, easy to lose:

http://www.bergbaumuseum-gruenbach.a.../earphones.jpg

Please give me a tip how to affix them better.

Thank you

Erhy

Ear bud type devices are bad for your lifelong ability to have good
hearing...

OMG!!! I've been using them for years. My hearing isn't that great
anyway, so I hope to hell I'm not making it worse by using earbuds.
Note that I do NOT listen to loud teenage music; mostly commentary
and some normal music.

Do you have any evidence-based references you can post? Straight
question.

TIA

HB

Obtain a geeky looking set of ear muff style head phones...

Care should be taken as to just how loud you set the volume...

It is not something you will notice today, tomorrow or 10 years from
now
but you WILL lose hearing if you "enjoy" listening to loud music from
ear bud style head phones...

~~ Evan