Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
GeoLane at PTD dot NET GeoLane at PTD dot NET is offline

Default OT - Anyone planning to evacuate from Irene?

On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 12:00:41 -0400, "Ed Huntress"

Good luck. You'll need it more than most. I could say something here about
the "for sale" sign that went through our neighbor's window during Hurricane
Hazel (probably before your time), but it wouldn't be appropriate...

OK Lets hear the story. I remember Hazel too - 1954 IIRC. It took
down an apple tree in our front yard. We were living outside Philly
in Phoenixville then. Were you in Bloom during that one? You would
have been pretty young since you're not much older than me.

RWL