Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default OT - Anyone planning to evacuate from Irene?

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 21:27:20 -0700,
wrote:

--snip--
And we only have a hurricane hit hard about once per century. d8-)

I'll take my earthquakes any day.

You might not be saying that when the Big One hits you
Californicators, Winnie.

I remember that. Vaguely.
Oh! Earthquakes. Right.

That said, I'm on the wrong side of the San Andreas if Murphy is
right. When the Big One hits, everything on the east side of the
fault will fall into the Atlantic.

I'd go with "neither" rather than one or the other.

I concur, doctor.

I don't think about them unless they are happening
and when I do think about them with any concentration,
they've already happened.

Yeah, so far...smirk

Think: Lots of little shakers and no more big'uns.

--Winston