Posted to alt.home.repair
Percival P. Cassidy Percival P. Cassidy is offline

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

On 08/26/11 12:10 pm, Robert Green wrote:

I'm not going to do your research, but it happens regularly
in the Democrat controlled state of California. Medical
care, and gosh knows what else.

It's not his research to do. You made the bogus claim:

"Dems take my money by force so they can give it to illegals."

Perce neatly refuted your assertions by pointing out as an alien, he
couldn't even qualify for a tax credit.

In fact it wasn't a tax credit: it was a "get this work done free if you
qualify" deal -- "qualifying" including both income and citizenship tests.

Perce

I challenge you to prove that any
Democrat took your money by force - a concept that has specific meaning in
the law. It's the crime of robbery. Care to prove that? Or is it time to
admit you were being hyperbolic (a very charitable interpretation of your
words)?

Remember Joe McCarthy? He had a list of known commies but he couldn't show
it to anyone.

Dems take MY money by force, so they can give it to
illegals.
Repubs offer to reduce how much money is taken by force.

Not the same, at all.

Please give me some examples of the govt. giving money to
illegals. In
my application to become a *legal* resident I acknowledged
that I
understood that I was not entitled to benefit from any govt.
welfare
programs. Indeed, on one occasion where we put my name on an
application
for a home-insulation upgrade funded (partly, at least) by
the feds.,
the application was denied, and we had to resubmit under my
US-citizen
wife's name instead.

Perce