Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

http://tinyurl.com/3sw3krz

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Robert Green" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote
in message

I'm not going to do your research, but it happens
regularly
in the Democrat controlled state of California. Medical
care, and gosh knows what else.

It's not his research to do. You made the bogus claim:

"Dems take my money by force so they can give it to
illegals."

Perce neatly refuted your assertions by pointing out as an
alien, he
couldn't even qualify for a tax credit. I challenge you to
prove that any
Democrat took your money by force - a concept that has
specific meaning in
the law. It's the crime of robbery. Care to prove that?
Or is it time to
admit you were being hyperbolic (a very charitable
interpretation of your
words)?

Remember Joe McCarthy? He had a list of known commies but
he couldn't show
it to anyone.
--
Bobby G.