Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Turds in Iowa.

On Aug 26, 12:10*am, "Robert Green"
wrote:
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message

On 08/25/11 06:29 pm, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Dems take MY money by force, so they can give it to
illegals.
Repubs offer to reduce how much money is taken by force.

Not the same, at all.

Please give me some examples of the govt. giving money to illegals.

The silence is deafening, isn't it, Perce? *Slogans are easy to sling but
facts are much harder to ferret out.

It's not silence you here, it's the empty sound of your own skull.

In *my application to become a *legal* resident I acknowledged that I
understood that I was not entitled to benefit from any govt. welfare
programs. Indeed, on one occasion where we put my name on an application
for a home-insulation upgrade funded (partly, at least) by the feds.,
the application was denied, and we had to resubmit under my US-citizen
wife's name instead.

Very interesting - clearly the Feds are trying to limit "payments to
illegals." *So much for the cartoonish world of "Democrats *always* bad,
Republicans *always* good.

While I am sure that somewhere, illegal aliens are getting benefits they
don't deserve because THEY committed fraud, I also know that the Treasury
takes in a lot of withholding tax paid by illegals using someone else's
social security number. *Attempts to reduce the current set of problems to
sound bite size will always fail. *The issues we face are incredibly
complex.

--
Bobby G.