Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT OBD on board diagnostics code scanners

On Aug 25, 9:10*am, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

* *I just bought this on Ebay for $7.86, including shipping. It is a
OBD-II to USB version, with software, and has more functions than the
cheap handheld units. Plug it into an old laptop and you're ready to go.

* * * * Item: 220838688671

* *I have the Harbor Freight model that's on sale. *It will display
codes, but not clear them after a repair.

Thanks. I printed out the ebay info. The OBD that I have is a
Harbor Freight model. It would clear codes when it was working. But
it sounds as if things have improved and this one ought to work well.

Dan