Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] dom@gglz.com is offline

Default Attempted thieving pikey scum

On Aug 25, 8:31*pm, Tim Streater wrote:
In article ,
*tony sayer wrote:

In article , Tim
Streater scribeth thus
With any luck the road would have "loosed" them into a nearby drove.
Some of those fen roads rhythmically sink into the fen (like a sodding
roller-coaster) - so you can't do more than 25 or so otherwise you'll
bash your head into the roof of your car every 3 secs.

Too right the road from Ely over to the Welney washes has some rather
straight bits but more than 50 its a very uncomfortable ride and I
wouldn't fancy me chances in one of them there Fen dykes;!...

Try starting at the Five Miles from Anywhere pub in Upware and going to
Swaffham Prior - quite easily lose your whole exhaust system on that one
- worst tarmacced road I've ever been on.

--
Tim

nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted" *-- *Bill of Rights 1689

Yup. Part of the reason for having a 4wd becomes apparent.

However yer all driving like wusses.